The quintessential desert scent - Creosote (chaparral) combined with earthy Rosemary make for the ultimate healing cream. The Power plants of skincare.
This cream is so powerful and can heal almost any skin issue. As we always say - it brings your skin back to normal.
• You can use this cream as an ultra moisturizing facial cream at night to help remove sunspots and aging signs, leaving your skin soft and smooth.
• Creosote soothes and heals burns and sunburns.
• Creosote repels mosquitos and stops itching right away.
• Creosote has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties so this cream can be used as first aid in place of neosporin and placed directly on top of minor cuts and minor burns for quick healing.
• Heals mild psoriasis and eczema.
• Heals most random rashes or irritation.
• Can be used on feet to get rid of odor causing fungus
• Rosemary is a powerful antioxidant so it causes cell regrowth and fights off free-radicals.
• This cream is perfect for healing new tattoos - the creosote fights off infection and the rosemary promotes healthy skin regrowth. Helps heal tattoos within 4-5 days when applied 2-3 times a day.
• If you are going through radiation treatment this cream has helped many people with healing their radiation burns quickly.
The smell is like no other. Perfect desert memento.
Made with local organic beeswax.
Comes in a 2oz , 4oz or custom 9 oz amber glass jar with aluminum lid.
* creosote bush ( chaparral) has a strong scent that desert dwellers love because it reminds them of the desert when it rains. It has a woody, resinous, fresh scent.
* wildcrafted * plant based * cruelty-free * made in small batches * 80% organic * gender neutral * herbal all natural *The ultimate everyday skincare health tool.
* FREE GIFT with any purchase over $70: a small hand dyed linen product bag that has been dyed a light pink color using hand foraged cochineal (a natural dye made from the invasive bugs that live on the prickly pear cactus) from here in the Sonoran Desert.
The 9 oz size of the Creosote & Rosemary Cream is a new offer for those who use their cream most regularly. This large bottle goes a long way! This offering is made to order, so please expect an extra 1-2 week fulfillment time.
*Our processing time varies depending on availability of local plants. You can expect a processing time of 3-10 business days ( this does not include ship time.) If you need your order by a specific date, please reach out via email at email@example.com , we can usually accommodate.