Experience the desert rain scent during every shower!
Just tie this handmade bundle in your bathroom and the moisture from your shower’s steam will activate the oils in the creosote (chaparral) leaves. It will release the smell of a monsoon, again and again. This is a natural product and will eventually wear out, but not before many weeks of enjoyment.
This bundle is large: 9-11 inches long and anywhere between 2-4 inches diameter. Each piece is sustainably hand foraged from the Sonoran Desert and every bundle is individually assembled and tied - making each bundle unique, so please allow variance.
You may also burn this bundle for energy cleansing. Its spiritual properties are said to rid any negativity within a space or room, replacing the energy with an essence of calm. Creosote is one of the oldest living organisms on the planet - which explains its ancient, protective properties.
* this is a truly perfect gift for those missing the aroma of the southwest and desire to reminisce of the desert.
* will lose scent and color over time.
* not to be used as a tea, nor ingested in any way.
* All Sonoran Rosie herbal products are fully refundable EXCEPT for dried bundles - includes any and all creosote or flower bundles - because of the large amount of time and energy that goes into both foraging and assembling them by hand. I love sharing the desert’s flora with you so please read the bundle listings thoroughly before you order.
* FREE GIFT with any purchase over $70: a small hand dyed linen product bag that has been dyed a light pink color using hand foraged cochineal (a natural dye made from the invasive bugs that live on the prickly pear cactus) from here in the Sonoran Desert.