“Wandering through the desert on a hot summer day. The sun is brutal and beats your skin. Clouds start to form and suddenly you are shaded by clouds as rain starts to gently fall and all you can smell is the creosote around you. All natural, organic, long-lasting, unique, strong and moisturizing. Let this daily sunscreen be your shade while creosote and rosemary heal your skin from sun damage, sunburn and free radicals.”
Contains high spf plant oils and natural creosote resin protects your skin while a small amount of zinc oxide reflects the uv rays giving added mineral protection. Not only does this sunscreen protect your skin it also heals your skin from previous sun damage and sunburns. Naturally moisturizing but does not clog pores. Good for body and face.
Creosote has a unique, nostalgic scent that reminds us of the desert after it rains: fresh, woody, ancient. Desert aromatherapy helps bring a calming, grounding feeling.
Comes in a 2oz amber glass jar with aluminum lid. •
• thick, whipped body butter sunscreen.
• goes on smooth and clear.
• NO white residue left on skin.
• a very small amount goes a long way
• long lasting all day, but not waterproof
• can also be used as a daily face moisturizer
• color of product differs depending on season (the creosote oil ingredient can range from light yellow to green)
• expect a small amount of browning slowly over time : it is the zinc oxide reacting with the creosote resin, darkening it over time.
*** vegan variety is available just message to specify.
* wildcrafted & organic ingredients * cruelty-free * sustainably made * handmade small batch * gender neutral (this is a natural product made from plant extracts and organic plant oils. this herbal product can last for up to 2 years)
* FREE GIFT with any purchase over $70: a small hand dyed linen product bag that has been dyed a light pink color using hand foraged cochineal (a natural dye made from the invasive bugs that live on the prickly pear cactus) from here in the Sonoran Desert.
*Our processing time varies depending on availability of local plants. You can expect a processing time of 3-10 business days ( this does not include ship time.) If you need your order by a specific date, please reach out via email at email@example.com , we can usually accommodate.