*Our processing time varies depending on availability of local plants. You can expect a processing time of 3-10 business days. If you need your order sooner, please reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE read the full listing before ordering:
A loving and fragrant arrangement of a wide variety of both traditional and desert herbs and flowers that are tied together into a bundle.
This large Dried Floral & Herb Bundle will help you bring nature’s spirit into your home. Can be burned at the bottom - it’s smoke brings clarity, purity, clean air and a safe space. Can also be used as decor to add desert beauty to any home.
Many color arrangements available.
Hang on the wall or upright in a vase (keep tied together).
Each season provides different types of flowers and herbs, so please allow for variance.
Every piece of the bundle is hand foraged and then individually assembled by hand, making each bundle unique. The flowers are displayed in the front with the back portion being predominantly made up of herbs: creosote, eucalyptus, rosemary etc.
Perfect gift for friends and family.
10 - 12 inches long, 6-8 inches wide at the top where the flowers fan out, then goes down to 2-3 inches wide at the smallest part of the base.
(Listing is the price for each one)
List of herbs/flowers may include:
Lavender - Cleveland sage - eucalyptus - rosemary - Creosote leaves and flowers (chaparral) - globe mallow - desert marigolds - roses - carnations - marigolds - desert wildflowers
* These are NOT dried or fresh BOUQUETS!
These are dried and tied Flower & Herb bundles. They will be fragile & stiff and purposefully tied together (keep tied when displaying) but they will also keep their beauty much longer than fresh flowers (and the herbs give it a beautiful aroma).
* You can choose a color scheme for the flowers in the front of the bundle (the backside is herbs and foliage) but it may not look 100% like the photo in the example. I try to stick to the theme depending on what I have available to me but I cannot reproduce it to look exactly like the photo. Each bundle is different and the floral colors available to me can vary greatly depending on the seasons.
* Made up of 80% hand foraged plants
* I included many photos to give you an idea of what it looks like but please expect some variance as every bundle is unique.
* Please see video in listing for an idea of what the bundle looks like with a full 180degree perspective. They are designed to have a colorful front (flowers) and a muted back (foliage) and therefore it is meant to be displayed with its front side facing out.
* The bundles are intended to remain tied and bundled together - cutting the string could make them crumble apart.
* Colors stay vibrant for 4-6 months if kept in a cool, dry place with no direct sunlight. After such time they will gradually begin to lose color.
* All photos are just examples of the color scheme. Each bundle is unique and slightly different. I cannot remake bundles that look exactly like the photo you choose but will try to stick to the general color scheme as best I can.
* We use real flowers and herbs from nature that may contain pollens or allergens - possibly causing irritation or an allergic reaction. This has not happened yet after selling thousands both retail and wholesale, but it is necessary to clarify that we are not responsible for any reaction caused by plant materials.
* Please expect a longer ship/wait time to receive your flower & herb bundle because of the amount of time that goes into collecting all the herbs, hand arranging and tying we can’t always get them out quickly.
* All Sonoran Rosie herbal products are fully refundable EXCEPT for the dried bundles - this includes any creosote or flower bundles - because there is such a large amount of time and energy that goes into both foraging and assembling them by hand. I love sharing the desert’s flora with you so please read the bundle listings thoroughly before you order.
* If you would like 3 or more bundles please contact me directly via messages before placing your order.
* FREE GIFT with any purchase over $70: a small hand dyed linen product bag that has been dyed a light pink color using hand foraged cochineal (a natural dye made from the invasive bugs that live on the prickly pear cactus) from here in the Sonoran Desert.