Creosote is a powerful desert herb that has been proven to heal tattoos up to 4 days faster than traditional methods such as Vaseline or aquaphor. It is a potent antibacterial, antifungal and analgesic ( pain and swelling relieving ). So it helps reduce swelling, irritation, itchiness, scabbing - all the negative symptoms of getting a new tattoo are healed through this desert ally. Made with Arizona grown organic jojoba oil and beeswax to help moisturize your tattoo naturally and seal it to keep debris out while it heals. You will see dramatic healing improvement when compared to any previous non herbal tattoo healing methods. Your tattoo will be as vivid as the day you got it once it’s healed.
Comes in a 1 oz screw top tin which is enough to last for the healing period of any size tattoo. Pocket size so you can carry it with you and apply whenever necessary ( with clean hands ).
*Also makes a great pocket size natural first aid antibacterial ointment.
* creosote ( chaparral ) herb was sustainably hand foraged in the Sonoran Desert.
* completely biodegradable packaging and labeling
* gender neutral
* meant for healing one tattoo (do not recommend saving for a future tattoo as it could possibly be contaminated by your hands.)
* rarely people have experienced an allergic reaction ( small bumps ) to creosote so if creosote is new to you please test on your skin first to make sure you aren’t allergic.
* FREE GIFT with any purchase over $70: a small hand dyed linen product bag that has been dyed a light pink color using hand foraged cochineal (a natural dye made from the invasive bugs that live on the prickly pear cactus) from here in the Sonoran Desert.