Prickly Pear Cactus Fruit Lip Balm - Made with love in small batches. So bright and pretty - fitting for any gender and placed in a .25oz metal and glass container (no plastic).
The wildcrafted, small batch Prickly Pear Cactus Fruit juice helps your lips retain their moisture while the local, organic prickly pear seed oil helps your lips retain elasticity and avoid wrinkles. Plus the local raw honey and beeswax slows aging and gives your lips a natural glow and a slightly sweet scent.
Lightly scented with aromatherapy organic essential oils such as ylang ylang and bergamot.
One of our best sellers!
For those who wear lipstick - it's a great primer.
It has a very very light tint to it that brings out your natural lip color.
A little goes a very long way! Will last months of daily use.
Unlike many lip balms, this will NOT dry out your lips. It lasts for hours and is truly a lip moisturizer.
Made with local beeswax.
* Prickly pear fruits thoughtfully wildcrafted from the Sonoran Desert.
* cruelty-free * 90% plant based
* sustainably made * all natural
* 95% organic * gender neutral
* FREE GIFT with any purchase over $70: a small hand dyed linen product bag that has been dyed a light pink color using hand foraged cochineal (a natural dye made from the invasive bugs that live on the prickly pear cactus) from here in the Sonoran Desert along with a small sample!
*Our processing time varies depending on availability of local plants. You can expect a processing time of 3-10 business days ( this does not include ship time.) If you need your order by a specific date, please reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org , we can usually accommodate.