Creosote (chaparral) and Witch Hazel combined to make the perfect desert rain face toner and mood lifting mist.
Creosote bush is a powerful desert plant that has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties keeping your face free from acne, redness and puffiness.
Creosote is also a natural moisturizer, leaving your face so soft!
Creosote heals sunspots (discoloration from sun exposure).
Witch hazel minimizes pores and fine lines - giving your face a more youthful look.
Rose petals are added to help fight off free radicals and reduce redness.
Aloe Vera helps heal your skin from damage from the sun, acne and any scratches or nicks.
Citric acid is used in treating several skin issues like mild acne, pigmentation, clogged pores, sun damage, wrinkles, and dark spots.
Vegetable glycerin is a natural humectant- sealing moisture in without clogging pores.
Grapefruit seed extract helps tighten aging skin.
All of these combined makes a perfect skin toner that refreshes and soothes the mind with the nostalgic scent of the desert after a rain.
Desert aromatherapy brings a calming, grounding feeling.
Comes in either a 2oz or 4oz amber glass atomizer spray bottle.
* Creosote bush is a plant that is well known in the southwestern deserts because it releases its resinous oils after it rains creating that “ desert rain “ scent.
* This liquid is a slight amber color because of the creosote bush resin.
*Any questions please message.
* vegan plant based * cruelty-free
* wildcrafted * handmade small batch
* 90% organic ingredients * gender neutral
* sustainably made
* FREE GIFT with any purchase over $70: a small hand dyed linen product bag that has been dyed a light pink color using hand foraged cochineal (a natural dye made from the invasive bugs that live on the prickly pear cactus) from here in the Sonoran Desert.
*Our processing time varies depending on availability of local plants. You can expect a processing time of 3-10 business days ( this does not include ship time.) If you need your order by a specific date, please reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org , we can usually accommodate.