Are you curious about my products but are unsure which ones to try?
Do you think they all sound nice and want try the whole collection?
Are you obsessed with the nostalgic desert rain scent of the creosote bush?
Are you a small business curious about selling my products wholesale but would like to try them first?
*** This 13 item box contains a little “taste” of almost everything I make!
2oz bottle of Desert Rain Fragrance 2oz bottle of Desert Dusk Fragrance
2oz bottle of Revitalizing Creosote Face Toner
1oz jar of Creosote & Rosemary Cream
1oz jar of Desert Sun sunscreen
1oz Creosote & Rosemary Oil Roll-On
1oz Dust Storm Dry Shampoo sample tin
.5oz Caliche clay hair/beard sample tin
.5oz Dry Heat Deodorant sample tin
.25oz Cactus Fruit Lip Balm
.25oz sample dropper vial of Desert Primrose Face Oil
Either the 4oz Rose or 4oz Lavender Hair Salt Spray bottle (***please specify which item youd prefer in the “notes” section)
Either the 1oz jar of Desert Bloom body butter or 2oz bottle of monsoon diffuser fragrance (***please specify which item youd prefer in the “notes” section)
*** Save over $30 on product by purchasing this box!!
*** Most of the items contain hand foraged and hand extracted creosote (chaparral) which is a unique, strong, refreshing scent that is nostalgic to desert dwellers as it fills the air after it rains. Make sure you know what creosote bush smells like before ordering as it is very powerful. Creosote heals most skin issues - bringing your skin to a healthy normal.
* everything I make is made in small batches with love and intention.
* everything is gender free.
* I do not offer refunds on this tester box because it is made for trying everything and takes a lot of effort on my part to put together.
* please read each listing of the products offered to get a better idea of what to expect. Please message me with any questions!
* FREE GIFT with this purchase: a small hand dyed linen product bag that has been dyed a light pink color using hand foraged cochineal (a natural dye made from the invasive bugs that live on the prickly pear cactus) from here in the Sonoran Desert.